Thursday, March 12, 2009

Adam Barruch at BAC

Walking into BAC on thursday, I could feel the excitement in the air; something new and fresh was about to happen. Adam Barruch was presenting his first full length concert and I had the privilege of being there to photograph the whole thing!

I was impressed by all aspects of the concert; the movement was inventive and well performed, the lighting dramatic, and the costumes simple yet additive. Often when taking photos, I concentrate so fully on my art that I don't see everything that happens across the whole stage. Tonight, I enjoyed the dance even through the lens of the camera. I even laughed out loud!

Check it out. I can't wait to see this delightful, well tailored performance as an audience member.

Adam Barruch Dance Performances Friday March 13th Saturday March14th 7:30pm

Baryshnikov Arts Center Howard Gilman Performance Space 4th Floor

No comments:

Post a Comment